End-to-End Hiring Process Automation
e-Recruitment is a very comprehensive but easy to use Recruitment System. There are separate dashboards for hiring managers, recruitment managers and recruiters that makes this module extremely simple to use and easy to implement. The candidate lifecycle management is very detailed and helps track candidates throughout the selection process. The built-in integration with third party resume parsers makes it very powerful and convenient for the end users.
From Manpower budgeting to requisition, hiring process to offer and joining, Mentis e-Recruitment automates all. The drilldown dashboards are designed to keep the information access simple and easy to navigate.
- Create organization structure
- Hiring Managers can request for man power and track the progress on their requisition online
- Recruitment managers can track the TAT, progress and workload of various recruiters
- Recruiters can keep track of the open positions and the statuses of various candidates
- Block Calendar of the interviewers
- Intimate your candidates via email notification using our Email Templates
- Offer letter processing including approvals and acceptance
- Integrated with Third-party resume parsers
- Internal Job Posting and referrals
- Recruitment TAT and other useful reports
- Candidate Self-Service Module available on request.
- Feeds the information into onboarding module
Separation and Exit Management
Online Separation Workflows
- Employees can initiate the separation request online with approvals based on the configured workflows.
- Automatic blocking of resigned and absconding employees from payroll
- Termination and Resignation by manager or HR
- Based on the process flow configured, all the clearances are done online.
- Useful inputs from employees and for attrition analysis, you can capture the feedback from employees on their exit
Full & Final Processing
- Create a consolidated F & F form with inputs from all the departments and based on all the separation policies configured
- Generate a payout statement for the exit settlement.
- Maintain the exit from one company and automatic joining in another company